Tuesday, March 27, 2012

CLuster problem

Hi,
I realized an active/passive Windows Cluster from two IBM xSeries346 with
Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition SP1 (patched..) and I use like a shared disk
an IBM EXP400 (certified..).
When Active server go down, passive server can't do automatically the
failover, the second server can't see shared disks..
any help?
thank's a lot
andrea
I can't tell you specifically what, but I recently heard of an issue where
teh drive letters for the shared droves were not "configured" correctly in
the SAN utilities.
Does the group go to the passive node and just sit there, or does it fail
back to the original active node? If on the Passive node, can you see the
drive in "My Computer"?
"Andrea Racca" wrote:

> Hi,
> I realized an active/passive Windows Cluster from two IBM xSeries346 with
> Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition SP1 (patched..) and I use like a shared disk
> an IBM EXP400 (certified..).
> When Active server go down, passive server can't do automatically the
> failover, the second server can't see shared disks..
> any help?
> thank's a lot
> andrea
>
>
sqlsql

No comments:

Post a Comment