Friday, February 24, 2012

Client-side Printing and page hesitation

When printing reports from my normal computer to my default printer, all but
one report print without any hesitation between pages. My boss prints
reports and gets a lot of hesitation between pages for most of the reports.
If I print to a differnt printer I too get a lot of hesitation betwen pages.
Does SRS print pages as graphics or as text? Are there any settings on the
server that can alter printing performance? Anyone else having issues with
print hesitation and found a solution to the problem?When u want 2 controll the print properties u should set them at the Report
Properties->layout.
All properties in this tab are 4 the print setting.
"Rob 'Spike' Stevens" wrote:
> When printing reports from my normal computer to my default printer, all but
> one report print without any hesitation between pages. My boss prints
> reports and gets a lot of hesitation between pages for most of the reports.
> If I print to a differnt printer I too get a lot of hesitation betwen pages.
> Does SRS print pages as graphics or as text? Are there any settings on the
> server that can alter printing performance? Anyone else having issues with
> print hesitation and found a solution to the problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment